Our gates are opening so soon and we cannot wait to see you at Legend Valley! Below you’ll find some helpful instructions on how to get to your campsite and into the festival grounds.
When you embark on your journey, type this address in:
7585 Kindle Rd
Thornville, OH 43076
Once you are close to the venue, follow the GREEN route if you are traveling east, or follow the PINK route if you are traveling west. Turn by turn instructions are below the map.
GREEN PATH – RIDESHARE DROPOFF TRAVELING EAST
1. On I-70 E take Exit 132 on the right toward Newark/Thornville
2. Turn right onto Jacksontown Road
3. Take a left into the marked lot for Rideshare Pickup/Dropoff (200 feet)
PINK PATH– RIDESHARE DROPOFF TRAVELING WEST
1. On I-70 W take Exit 132 toward OH-13 Thornville/Newark
2. Turn left onto Jacksontown Road
3. Take a left into the Rideshare Pickup/Dropoff lot (0.2 mi)
After being dropped off by a shuttle or a rideshare, you will walk with your belongings toward the “Security Check” for a security search and proper scanning validation of your festival wristband. You must have your festival wristband, camping wristband, and camping pass.
After going through security, walk to your designated camping area.
Follow the RED path to get from your dropoff point through security. Continue following this path for Jurassic Glamping and Close Car Camping.
Follow the PURPLE path for For GA Car Camping, GA Tent-Only Camping, RV Camping, Tent-Only Forest Camping and ADA Camping.
Follow the YELLOW path to head straight into the festival!
HOURS & EARLY ENTRY
- Wednesday Early Entry can arrive starting at 12:00am midnight on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.
- Thursday Early Entry can arrive starting at 12:00am midnight on Wednesday night / Thursday morning.
- All patrons can arrive starting at 12:00 am midnight on Thursday night / Friday morning.
- All patrons arriving early must also have Festival wristbands.
- Extra Early Entry Wristbands will be for sale at the Box Office
- Pro Tip: If you arrive Tuesday or Wednesday and only have a Thursday wristband, you can upgrade at the Box Office and only pay the difference in cost.
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
Register your Lost Lands admission wristband to tie it to you! Plus when you register, you’ll be automatically entered to win one of 5 tickets to Lost Lands 2023! Register HERE.
Lost/Stolen/Tampered with wristbands are subject to a $50 replacement fee if a replacement is authorized by festival staff.
For the most up-to-date festival Information, set times, maps, real-time alerts and more, search your app store for the “Lost Lands Festival App”! There will not be printed guides, so the app will come in extra handy.
Download on Apple iOS or Android
For Wristband and Ticket assistance, additional Ticket Sales, or Will Call visit one of the three Lost Lands Box Office locations.
Hours: Tuesday 9/20 at 7:00pm – Sunday 9/25 at 8:00pm
- Nests – On your map, look for the “Nest” closest to your campground to find convenient showers, bathrooms, general stores, water filling stations, and medical.
- The Village Marketplace Massively expanded for 2022, you will have an awesome central hangout spot in the heart of the campgrounds. Eat, drink, shop, attend a class in the Discovery Center, or just sit in the shade and chill!
- Lockers & Charging – This year we have 3 different locker locations, and each comes with a handy mobile charger. Reserve in advance or check the map to find them when you arrive.
- Lost & Found – The main Lost & Found will be located just outside the Festival Entrance next to the box office. You can Pre-register your phone in advance, that way if you lose it we will have a way easier time trying to get it back to you!
For other helpful tips and info, allowed/prohibited items and more, visit our main FESTIVAL INFO page.
Thank you Headbangers, we can’t wait to see you soon!!