Our gates are opening so soon, and we cannot wait to see you at Legend Valley! Below you’ll find some helpful instructions on how to get to your campsite and into the festival grounds.
After being dropped off by a shuttle or a rideshare, you will walk with your belongings toward the “Security Check” for a security search and proper scanning validation of your festival wristband. You must have your festival wristband, camping wristband and camping pass.
After going through security, walk to your designated camping area.
Follow the PURPLE path for For GA Car Camping, GA Tent-Only Camping, RV Camping, Tent-Only Forest Camping and ADA Camping.
Follow the RED path For Jurassic Glamping, Tent-Only Close Camping, Easy Camping, and Quiet Camping.
Follow the YELLOW path to head straight into the festival!
- Trying to make the Pre-Party?
- Pre-Party doors open at 6pm Thursday. We highly recommend arriving no later than Thursday morning at 10am to make sure you have enough time to get through security, settle into your campsite and get ready.
- Avoid Long Lines
- Lost Lands typically has the heaviest inflow of camping entry traffic on Wednesday 8am-12pm and Thursday 10am-8pm. Avoid those times for the best chance of a short line! However, please do not line up before gates open at 8am Wednesday, cars will be turned away.
- Check the Camping Packing List
- Find it here!
- Each year the weather at Legend Valley is different. Right now it looks like it will be perfect daytime weather and chilly at night, with potential for rain on Wednesday. Lost Lands will happen rain or shine, so be prepared!
CAMPING ENTRY GUIDELINES
- All campgrounds open at 8am Wednesday and remain open 24 hours per day throughout the weekend.
- While in line to enter, your Covid-19 vaccination or negative test documents will be checked. Please see Covid-19 Information for more.
- To access the Tent Only Close campgrounds, all campsite occupants must have a Festival wristband and a Tent-Only Close Camping wristband.
- Early Entry wristbands are required to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.
- If you need to pick up wristbands from Will Call or buy additional tickets, you will be directed to the Box Office next to your camping tolls.
- All vehicles and individuals will be searched upon entering the campgrounds and main venue.
- To expedite entry for everyone, be sure all passengers are wearing wristbands on the same wrist, and camping hang tags and parking passes are displayed properly. You must have both your Car Camping vehicle pass and festival wristbands.
- Be sure you know what’s prohibited in the Festival grounds and campgrounds. All vehicles and individuals will be searched upon entering the campgrounds and main venue.
- For everyone’s safety, no vehicle ins-and-outs are permitted in the campgrounds. Parking in unauthorized areas is subject to towing. Park and lock your vehicle. Park at your own risk.
- All individuals will be searched upon entering the campgrounds and main venue.
GOT EARLY ENTRY?
- Wednesday Early Entry can arrive starting at 8am on Wednesday.
- Thursday Early Entry can arrive starting at 12:00am midnight on Wednesday night / Thursday morning
- Everyone else can arrive starting at 12:00 am midnight on Thursday night / Friday morning
- Extra Early Entry Wristbands will be for sale at the Box Office
- Pro Tip: If you arrive Wednesday and only have a Thursday wristband, you can upgrade at the Box Office and only pay the difference in cost.
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
We highly encourage you to Register your Lost Lands admission wristband to tie it to you! Plus when you register, you will be automatically entered to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to Lost Lands 2020! Register HERE.
Lost/Stolen/Tampered with wristbands are subject to a $50 replacement fee if a replacement is authorized by festival staff.
For the most up-to-date festival information, set times, maps, real-time alerts, and more search your app store for the Lost Lands Festival App! There will not be printed guides, so the app will come in extra handy.
For Wristband / Ticket assistance, additional Ticket Sales, or Will Call, visit one of the four Lost Lands Box Office locations.
Hours: Wednesday 9/22 at 8:00am – Sunday 9/26 at 8:00pm
This year you will notice a lot of things have been relocated around for maximum convenience! Here are a few of the highlights:
- Nests – On your map, look for the “Nest” closest to your campground to find convenient showers, bathrooms, general stores, water filling stations and medical.
- The Village Marketplace – Massively expanded for 2021, you’ll have an awesome central hangout spot in the heart of the campgrounds. Eat, drink, shop, attend a class in the Discovery Center, or just sit in the shade and chill!
- Lockers & Charging – This year we have 3 different locker locations, and each comes with a handy mobile charger. Reserve in advance or check the map to find them when you arrive.
- Lost & Found – Will be located just outside the Festival Entrance next to the box office. Pre-register your phone in advance, that way if you lose it we will have a way easier time trying to get it back to you!
For other helpful tips and info, allowed/prohibited items and more, visit our main FESTIVAL INFO page.
Thank you Headbangers, we can’t wait to see you soon!!