As much as we hate to say goodbye, we want to make exiting the camping and parking lots as smooth as possible for you! A few tips:
1. Tomorrow morning we are expecting a large rush of campers to take the shuttles to the North Parking lot. If you are parked there, we highly recommend packing your campsites up today and shuttling your gear up before dark.
2. This year please DO NOT drive out of the campgrounds until you are ready to leave Lost Lands. There is no re-entry. This year all parking lots are sold out, so you cannot move any camping vehicles into North or Central Parking for the night.
3. When you drive out of the campgrounds, leave the way you came in. Be courteous on the roads especially when driving through school zones and other local traffic.
4. All campsites must be cleared by 12pm noon.
5. SHOWERS will close at 8pm tonight and will not re-open Monday.
6. LOST & FOUND will be open today until 3am, and then re-open 6am-12pm tomorrow. If you miss them, you can still claim lost items or submit found items online at www.lostlandsfestival.com/lost
7. Please collect all campsite trash and leave trash bags near the closest gravel road.
Thank you headbangers!! We hope you had the best weekend of your lives. Your incredible energy and love made it so special for all of us backstage, too.
Get home safely, we will see you in 2020!
– Team Lost Lands