We can’t wait to welcome you to Lost Lands 2022!
Please Note: Do NOT follow the route below if you have a parking pass that is specific to your campground. The purchasers of these parking passes will receive separate emails with directions from Front Gate Tickets.
Please read the following arrival instructions for Overnight Parking and Day Parking (aka the South Lot) below to help ensure a smooth entry process and kick things off on the right foot 🙂
- Directions to get to this lot have changed, please take one of the routes described below.
- The Overnight Parking and Day Parking lot is located South of Legend Valley.
- The South Parking Lot will have free shuttle rides to and from the venue throughout the festival 24/7 once the lot opens at 7pm on Tuesday.
When you embark on your journey, type this address in:
7585 Kindle Rd
Thornville, OH 43076
Once you are close to the venue, follow the ORANGE route if you are traveling east, or follow the BLUE route if you are traveling west. Turn by turn instructions are below the map.
ORANGE PATH – OVERNIGHT PARKING TRAVELING EAST
1. On I-70 E take Exit 126 for OH-37 toward Lancaster/Granville
2. Turn Right onto OH-37 E Lancaster (3.2 mi)
3. Turn Left onto OH-204 E (1.5 mi)
4. Turn Right onto OH-204 E Lancaster St / Millersport Rd NE
5. Keep left on OH-204 E Lancaster St / Blacklick Eastern Rd NE (7.4 mi)
6. Turn Left onto OH-13 N (1.7 mi)
7. Turn Right onto Boundaries Rd
8. Follow signs for Lost Lands Overnight Parking
9. Parking lot entrance will be on left after Honda Hills Rd (0.7 mi)
BLUE PATH – OVERNIGHT PARKING TRAVELING WEST
1. On I-70 W take Exit 132 toward OH-13 Thornville/Newark
2. Turn right onto OH-13 N (1.0 mi)
3. Turn right onto US-40 E (3.6 mi)
4. Turn right onto OH-328 Honda Hills Rd (1.8 mi)
5. Turn left onto Somerset Rd (0.1 mi)
6. Turn Right onto OH-328 Honda Hills Rd (2.4 mi)
7. Turn Left onto Boundaries Rd
8. Follow signs for Lost Lands Overnight Parking
9. Parking lot entrance will be on the left after Honda Hills Rd. (0.3 mi)
HOURS & EARLY ENTRY
- The South Parking Lot opens at 7pm Tuesday for those with Tuesday Early Entry wristbands.
- Parking Pass is valid for one (1) vehicle in the South parking lot area and is non-transferable.
- Wednesday Early Entry can arrive starting at 12:00am midnight on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.
- Thursday Early Entry can arrive starting at 12:00am midnight on Wednesday night / Thursday morning.
- All patrons can arrive starting at 12:00 am midnight on Thursday night / Friday morning.
- All patrons arriving early must also have Festival wristbands.
- Extra Early Entry Wristbands will be for sale at the Box Office
- Pro Tip: If you arrive Tuesday or Wednesday and only have a Thursday wristband, you can upgrade at the Box Office and only pay the difference in cost.
- Vehicle re-entry is allowed at the South Lot for Overnight and Day Parking.
- Re-entry is NOT allowed at any parking lots within the campgrounds.
PARKING LOT RULES
- There is NO CAMPING permitted in the parking lot area.
- Parking in unauthorized areas is subject to towing. Park and lock your vehicle. Park at your own risk.
- Vehicles may be up to 22′ in length, no trailers of any type.
- To expedite entry for everyone, be sure all passengers are wearing wristbands (right wrist), and parking passes are displayed properly.
- Once parked, you will take the free shuttle up to the festival entrance. There you will walk to the “Day Entrance” for proper search and festival wristband validation.
- If you need to pick up wristbands from Will Call or buy additional tickets, you’ll be directed to the Box Office next to your camping tolls.
- Be sure you know what’s prohibited in the Festival grounds and campgrounds. All vehicles and individuals will be searched upon entering the campgrounds and main venue.
- A Weekend Long Parking pass does not solely grant entry. All vehicle occupants must also have a Festival wristband.
- Parking pass is valid for one (1) vehicle only, is non-transferrable, and deemed void if tampered with or removed. Pass must be displayed from your driver’s side window of your vehicle at all times.
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
Register your Lost Lands admission wristband to tie it to you! Plus when you register, you’ll be automatically entered to win one of 5 tickets to Lost Lands 2023! Register HERE.
Lost/Stolen/Tampered with wristbands are subject to a $50 replacement fee if a replacement is authorized by festival staff.
For the most up-to-date festival Information, set times, maps, real-time alerts and more, search your app store for the “Lost Lands Festival App”! There will not be printed guides, so the app will come in extra handy.
Download on Apple iOS or Android
For Wristband and Ticket assistance, additional Ticket Sales, or Will Call visit one of the three Lost Lands Box Office locations.
Hours: Tuesday 9/20 at 7:00pm – Sunday 9/25 at 8:00pm
- Nests – On your map, look for the “Nest” closest to your campground to find convenient showers, bathrooms, general stores, water filling stations, and medical.
- The Village Marketplace Massively expanded for 2022, you will have an awesome central hangout spot in the heart of the campgrounds. Eat, drink, shop, attend a class in the Discovery Center, or just sit in the shade and chill!
- Lockers & Charging – This year we have 3 different locker locations, and each comes with a handy mobile charger. Reserve in advance or check the map to find them when you arrive.
- Lost & Found – The main Lost & Found will be located just outside the Festival Entrance next to the box office. You can Pre-register your phone in advance, that way if you lose it we will have an easier time trying to get it back to you!
For other helpful tips and info, allowed/prohibited items and more, visit our main FESTIVAL INFO page.
Thank you Headbangers, we can’t wait to see you soon!!