NEW: $50 DEPOSITS
This year we have simplified our Payment Plans to make your purchase decisions easier!
- For all order totals between $100 and $2500, the first payment will be exactly $50 with no additional fees.
- After that, you will have bi-weekly payments until the order total is paid off.
The last day that $50 Deposit Payment Plans are available is Friday, June 30th.
For order totals over $2500, a 50% Deposit Payment Plan is available until July 14th.
PAYMENT PLANS EXTENDED THROUGH FRIDAY JULY 14TH
From July 1 through July 14th, all orders totaling over $100 may opt into a new 50% Deposit Payment Plan, where 50% of the order total is due at purchase, and the remaining 50% will be due the following month according to the schedule shown at checkout. The $50 Deposit Payment Plan will no longer be available during this time.
Beginning July 15th, there will no longer be any Payment Plans available.
HEADBANGER HOTEL PACKAGES
Headbanger Hotel Packages are not able to be purchased with a $50 Deposit Payment Plan. They can be purchased with a 50% Deposit Payment Plan described above.
Additionally, all hotel bookings are non-refundable. This portion of a Headbanger Hotel Package cannot be refunded in the event of a default. The total non-refundable hotel booking portion of a package may vary depending on hotel package purchased.
At checkout, make sure to take note of the exact payment dates of the plan you choose.
Please note that there will be a $20 non-refundable layaway plan fee added to your order total.
Ticket service charges are included in the purchase total and spread equally across all payments except for the $50 deposit.
There is an additional $15 shipping fee collected in the last installment of any applicable Payment Plan orders.
Defaulting on your Payment Plan means that your order will be canceled, and you will be charged the $50 termination fee and the $20 layaway plan fee. There are no exceptions. It is up to you to keep track of the payment dates and check your bank account and credit card regularly!
If you miss a payment there will be a grace period of 7 days after the payment date. If payment is not received by the 7th day, your order will be canceled.
Manage Your Payment Plan
Log into your Front Gate Tickets account any time to view your payment plan schedule, remaining balance, to make a payment, or to update your name, address, or credit card on file.
- Visit Lost Lands Tickets and log into your Front Gate Tickets account.
- Select “Order History” under the “Your Account” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Select “Manage Layaway Plan” on the order number you wish to have refunded.
- Click the “Update Payment” to view or update your payment method.
- You can also retry the last payment, make a new payment on your own timeline, or completely pay off your order in full.