NEW: $50 DEPOSITS
This year we have simplified our Payment Plans to make your purchase decisions easier!
- For all order totals between $100 and $2500, the first payment will be exactly $50 with no additional fees.
- After that, you will be able to choose between two payment schedules, one with bi-weekly payments and one with monthly payments.
For orders over $2500, the deposit will be 20% of the order total followed by 4 equal payments of 20% each.
At checkout, make sure to take note of the exact payment dates of the plan you choose.
Please note that there will be a $20 non-refundable layaway plan fee added to your order total.
Ticket service charges are included in the purchase total and spread equally across all payments except for the $50 deposit.
The last day to purchase a ticket with a payment plan is June 30, 2023.
Defaulting on your Payment Plan means that your order will be canceled, and you will be charged the $50 termination fee and the $20 layaway plan fee. There are no exceptions. It is up to you to keep track of the payment dates and check your bank account and credit card regularly!
If you miss a payment there will be a grace period of 7 days after the payment date. If payment is not received by the 7th day, your order will be canceled.
Manage Your Payment Plan
Log into your Front Gate Tickets account any time to view your payment plan schedule, remaining balance, to make a payment, or to update your name, address, or credit card on file.
- Visit Lost Lands Tickets and log into your Front Gate Tickets account.
- Select “Order History” under the “Your Account” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Select “Manage Layaway Plan” on the order number you wish to have refunded.
- Click the “Update Payment” to view or update your payment method.
- You can also retry the last payment, make a new payment on your own timeline, or completely pay off your order in full.