If you don’t have all your cash together when you want to get tickets, no sweat! Take advantage of an easy, automatic payment plan by simply clicking through on any of our ticket options and selecting the Payment Plan option at checkout.
We are offering 4 different plan options, including 2 options where you only put down 10% at purchase to lock in your tickets!
- OPTION 1: Pay 10% today, then 15% every 2 weeks over the next 3 months
(Available until May 1st)
- OPTION 2: Pay 10% today, then 30% each month over the next 3 months
(Available until May 15th)
- OPTION 3: Pay 34% today, then 33% next month, and 33% the following month
(Available until June 15th)
- OPTION 4: Pay 50% today, then 50% next month
(Available until July 1st)
At checkout, make sure to take note of the exact payment dates of the plan you choose.
Please note that there is a $20 layaway plan fee and a $12 shipping fee due at purchase with your first payment on any plan.
Ticket service charges are included in the purchase total and spread equally across all payments.
Payment Plan Options 1 & 2 only valid on orders between $100 and $2500
Payment Plan Options 3 & 4 only valid on orders over $100
Defaulting on your Payment Plan means that your order will be canceled and you will be charged a $50 restocking fee. There are no exceptions. It’s up to you to keep track of the payment dates and check your bank account and credit card regularly!
If you miss a payment there will be a grace period of 7 days after the payment date. If payment is not received by the 7th day, your order will be canceled.
2020 Payment Plan Purchases
All the items in your 2020 Payment Plan ticket order are still valid for 2021 as long as you did not cancel your order prior to the event postponement announcement on June 26th, 2020 and did not receive a refund.
Even if you missed a payment prior to the announcement, your 2020 ticket has still been rolled over to 2021.
Rolled over Payment Plans will resume May 3rd, 2021.
Follow the instructions below to log into your Frontgate Tickets account and view your new 2021 Payment Plan Schedule. All remaining payments must be made before the deadline specified there.
If you have already paid off your 2020 Payment Plan in full and did not receive a refund, then no action is required. You are all set for 2021!
Manage Your Payment Plan
Log into your Front Gate Tickets account any time to view your payment plan schedule, remaining balance, to make a payment, or to update your name, address, or credit card on file.
- Visit Lost Lands Tickets and log into your Front Gate Tickets account.
- Select “Order History” under the “Your Account” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Select “Manage Layaway Plan” on the order number you wish to have refunded.
- Click the “Update Payment” to view or update your payment method.
- You can also retry the last payment, make a new payment on your own timeline, or completely pay off your order in full.