The health and safety of all attendees is Lost Lands’ number one priority. Following new industry guidelines, Lost Lands requires either proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours before first entering the festival in order to attend. You will be checked once and then given a wristband to wear for the weekend.
- Please bring a copy of your vaccination card or negative test results.
- It is recommended that you do not bring your original vaccination card. A photo on your phone or a printed copy is preferred.
- At-home tests will not be accepted. Rapid tests, PCR tests, and all other professionally administered tests will be accepted.
- If you need a test, your appointment must occur within 72 hours of arriving at the Lost Lands gates.
- Find testing locations in your area at the Department of Health and Human Services Website.
- Lost Lands campers will have vaccination cards or test results checked at all camping gates while in line to get in. Please have these documents ready when arriving. Camping gates open at 8am Wednesday and remain open throughout the weekend.
- Those arriving by shuttle, dropoff, or parking must visit a Covid-19 Check-in tent in either the Village Marketplace or next to the main Box Office at the festival entrance.
- Covid-19 Check-in Tent Next to Main Box Office
- Weds: 8am-8pm
- Thurs: 8am-11pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am-4am
- Sun: 10am-3am
- Covid-19 Check-in Village Marketplace COVID Check
- Weds: 10am-10pm
- Thurs: 10am-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am-10pm
- After checking your documents, staff will issue you a wristband that must be worn throughout the entire weekend.
- There is no admittance to the festival grounds at any time without this wristband.
What form of verification is accepted?
Please bring a photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone.
Rapid tests, PCR tests, and all other professionally administered tests will be accepted. At-home tests are not accepted.
Can we get a refund?
As stated in the terms of purchase, we do not provide any refunds or exchanges. If you no longer feel comfortable attending the event, we recommend gifting or selling your ticket to a friend or family member.
Are masks required?
Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
What precautions are you taking within the festival to keep things safe and sanitary?
In addition to vaccination and negative test checks, Lost Lands will be working closely with local officials to implement necessary safety precautions and will follow state and local health guidelines in place at the time of the event.
Does the antigen test work as proof? / Does the type of test matter?
Yes, antigen and PCR tests will be accepted.
What does “fully vaccinated” mean?
“Fully vaccinated” means:
– You are arriving at Lost Lands at least 10 days after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
– You are arriving at Lost Lands at least 10 days after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of first entering the festival.
What if you have one shot and not the second?
You will need to obtain a negative test within 72 hours prior to first arriving at the Lost Lands.
What if I lose my vaccine card at the festival?
We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.
Lost Lands has taken many precautions to ensure the safety of all attendees, staff, and performers. We ask that all attendees support these efforts. Be well – if you do not feel well, or are considered high-risk, please stay home.
All Lost Lands ticket holders must agree that neither they nor any of their guests, will attend if any one or more of the following is true on Lost Lands 2021 event dates:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who
has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of
99.6⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking,
muscle pain/aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny
nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19
identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have traveled to any state or international territory identified
by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine
advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults, and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticket holders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of their vehicle seats to anyone other than members of the family with whom they have been sheltering or other trusted acquaintances.
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND POSTED INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH BY THE CDC, STATE OF OHIO, AND CITY OF THORNVILLE, AND WITHIN THE LOST LANDS EVENT PERIMETER.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY ENTERING THE LOST LANDS GROUNDS AND ATTENDING, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.